LUMMA presents a limited design package for the Aston Martin DBX
The name LUMMA is known worldwide for the stylish refinement of exclusive cars. With the presentation of the LUMMA CLR AM which is based on the Aston Martin DBX and limited to 20 conversion kits, the company from Winterlingen in southern Germany recommends itself once again as the first place to go for high-end personalisation.
Powerful elegance shapes the look of the LUMMA body components for the British luxury SUV. A glance at the front section shows extensive modifications: The front spoiler blade, bonnet air intakes and front grille frame have been completely redesigned by the manufacturer and are produced from precisely processed visible carbon.
Also, the sides of the Aston Martin DBX have been given a powerful design makeover. Side skirts, side skirt trims and wing trims merge visually with the striking wheel arch extensions and shape the overall athletic impression.
In keeping with the enhanced visual appearance, the LUMMA CLR AM stands on forged alloy wheels with a central lock look. The optimum wheel-tyre combinations will be tested and determined before delivery starts in the fourth quarter of 2020.
At the rear, LUMMA replaces the standard rear apron with an in-house development and supplements it with additional components made of visual carbon: The redesigned diffuser, a 3-part spoiler lip and the new roof spoiler trim complete the carbon aerodynamics programme at the rear and create space for the carbon trims of the double-pipe sports rear silencer.
Carbon as far as the eye can see. The distinctive carbon fibre material is also used extensively in the interior: Carbon interior trims, an ergonomically optimised steering wheel with carbon inserts and carbon pedal pads are just a few of the exclusive finishes for the interior of the Aston Martin DBX.
Horst Lumma and his team are already planning, developing and testing additional optical and performance-improving components such as performance increases and chassis modifications in order to supplement the programme for the Aston Martin DBX before the delivery of the LUMMA CLR AM design package in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- LUMMA CLR AM Design package for the Aston Martin DBX
- Limited to 20 units
- Installation only via specialised LUMMA workshops or directly at thE LUMMA factory Material PU RIM (corresponds to OEM quality), applications in real carbon fiber.
Conversion kit consisting of:
- LUMMA Wheel arch extensions front/rear
- LUMMA Side skirts
- LUMMA Side skirt trims in visual carbon
- LUMMA Front spoiler
- LUMMA Front spoiler blade in visible carbon
- LUMMA Front grill frame in visible carbon
- LUMMA Rear apron
- LUMMA Rear diffusor is visible carbon
- LUMMA Rear spoiler lip, 3 part in visible carbon
- LUMMA Wing trims in visible carbon
- LUMMA Roof spoiler trim in visible carbon
- LUMMA Bonnet air intakes in visible carbon
LUMMA Sports wheels in forged design.
Wheel-tyre combinations on request
LUMMA Sports rear silencer
Double pipe with carbon trims
- LUMMA Pedal pads carbon with non-slip rubber knobs
- LUMMA Ergonomic steering wheel with carbon inlay
- LUMMA Visual carbon interior strips
Expected to be available from the 4th quarter 2020. Prices have not yet been established.